musicistheonlyhimusicistheonlyhi

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

This is Why You're Fat This is Why You're Fat

Pilgrims + Laser beams = Awesome

addicting. the trick is to wait till the last 9 seconds to shoot em all. that way you get huge multipliers. 15,638 :)

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Wait... Did I just play a flash Diablo?

Nicely done, but I just felt like I was playing Diablo. You even used the same sounds.

Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

i enjoyed that immensly

Miccool, that was something else. Good job guys!

Nautilus Nautilus

would be fun except...

Please improve the controls, it's awful to play. The mouse would be a good idea.

Infinite Chamber Infinite Chamber

really fun...

but the character falls in a straight diagonal line, instead of a curve (more realistic) so it's hard to judge where he lands.

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

437 seconds

fun and easy. good for my self-esteem ;)

Jelly Towers Jelly Towers

challenging.

pretty hard compared so some of the games on NG, but that was what made it fun. i cheated on level five though, i only used the long skinny orange block to put up the hexagon.

:the game: :the game:

great, but...

i got up to the Escher never ending staircase, and somehow i walked off of it...but didn't die...i tried going all the way up (get to the top, maybe?) but only found emptiness. i couldn't get back onto the stair... help?

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

question

it wouldn't let me go on to the next chapter. i tried pressing 1, clicking on the body... etc... but it still was fun :D

Maverick Maverick

i shot the poor magical pig :(

that was the greatest game ever :D
does it give you the present if you beat the game with only a certain number of deaths?